10% DISCOUNT ON ALL WATER TESTS OVER $100!
JOIN OUR 60,000 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ORDER TODAY
- The test kit we send you contains everything you need including: instructions, water vials, and a postage-paid pre-addressed mail return envelope. It’s fast and simple!
- Just fill the sample vials with your water samples from one location, replace them in the same container, and mail the pre-addressed sample water testing kit back to our laboratory. Because you filled the vials, you save hundreds of dollars. It's fast and simple!
- When your samples arrive in our Approved Laboratory, they are analyzed by a professional scientific team with advanced degrees and over 80 years of experience in analyzing drinking and ground waters. Read our client list of over 25 world recognized Fortune 500 corporate blue chips and branches of government. Then add 60,000 home and well drinking water tests. Our laboratory is approved in EPA and DEP methodology. They then prepare a detailed report of the results. Processing takes about fifteen full business days, from receipt at the lab. It’s fast and simple!
- The report shows you the detailed concentration of each contaminant in your sample, and interprets how each compares to USEPA and USDA recommendations. Our laboratory compares every contaminant to USEPA standards and automatically retests and corroborates every failed contaminant FREE. The report is sent to you by email and/or a printed copy. In addition we provide recommendations for solving identified problems. It’s fast and simple!
- You receive the results directly from our laboratory in the easy to read report plus the recommendations. If you continue to have questions our Water Science Experts are ready to assist you. It’s fast and simple!
- Because this is an informational test that you are purchasing from us, you are the owner of the results. Only you can disclose the results to a third party.
YOU RECEIVE ALL OF THIS IN OUR WATER TEST INCLUDING SHIPPING AND HANDLING— IT’S QUICK AND SIMPLE!
- All laboratory supplies are included on all orders. An $18 fee is added to cover shipping and handling at checkout. Return Shipping is not included on orders outside the Continental US and Canada.
- Expedited turnaround laboratory report and shipping options are available. (Click here to email for more information)
- One of our friendly Water Test Experts will be happy to discuss the correct water test for you.
Find out for sure what is in the drinking water your family or associates ingest everyday. A comprehensive test performed by our laboratory will provide you the comfort of knowing the true quality of your water supply. Our laboratory can help you directly at all phases of expediting, testing, analysis, interpretation, and recommendations for treatment. We do it all using only certified USEPA approved testing methodology, performed by experts with advanced degrees and over 80 years of combined experience, and at LOWEST DISCOUNT PRICES FOR ALL.
Most Recent Safety Statistics from U.S. Geological Survey (USGS 2009)
- 23% of wells contained one or more different contaminant.
- Microbial contaminants were detected in as many as 1/3 of sampled wells.
- Total Coliform bacteria, a broad group of bacteria from soil, water, and animal feces, were detected in about 34% of sampled wells.
- Escherichia coli (E.Coli) were detected in about 8% of sampled wells.
Tons of Released Drugs taint U.S. Drinking Water supply(AP 2009)
Major drug makers have legally released at least 271 million pounds of pharmaceuticals into waterways that often provide drinking water. A wide range of pharmaceuticals includes: antibiotics, anticonvulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones. The antiseptics phenol and hydrogen peroxide account for a big part of the findings. Skin bleaching cream hydroquinone, nicotine compounds, and 10,000 pounds of the antibiotic tetracycline hydrochloride. In Dallas, Cleveland and Maryland’s Prince George’s and Montgomery counties pharmaceuticals have been detected in the drinking water of at least 51 million Americans. In Columbus, Ohio, 2,285 pounds of lithium carbonate – for bipolar disorder. A factory in Denver dumps warfarin, a blood thinner, which is also a common rat poison and pesticide. Codeine contamination was found in the southern Delaware River from a Pennsville, N.J. factory. There are many companies that pay little attention to wastewater management. Pharmaceuticals leach out of landfills where they are dumped including: the chemical agent fluorouracil, the epilepsy medicine phenytoin and the sedative pentobarbital sodium. 250 million pounds of pharmaceuticals and contaminated packaging are thrown away each year by hospitals and long term care facilities. A contributor is the flushing of unused drugs down the toilet or drain. And last but not least is the human and animal excretion that contributes used drugs to the mess.
Airlines Drinking Water Testing Mandated (USEPA Oct 5th 2009)
In 2009, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) published the final National Primary Drinking Water Regulations (NPDWRs) for Aircraft Public Water Systems under the safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA). The Aircraft Drinking Water Rule (ADWR) is tailored to the unique operational characteristics of aircraft water systems and will ensure that safe and reliable drinking water is provided to aircraft passengers and crew.
The major components of the rule are:
- Developing and implementing operations and maintenance plans and coliform sampling plans
- Routine disinfection and flushing based on manufacturer recommendations and routine monitoring.
- Self-inspection of the aircraft water system every five years.
- Corrective action in response to sample results or other situations that maybe a public health risk.
- Public notification of response to situation that may be a public health risk.
- Periodic compliance audits by EPA.
Be concerned about pollution in tap water.
June 2003 Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) report concerning the quality of drinking water in 19 U.S. cities said: Out-of-date plumbing can deliver drinking water that might pose health risks to some residents—and they predicted that, unless steps were taken immediately, the situation would only get worse. According to the NRDC, “In the long term, we all have reason to be concerned about pollution in tap water. The water in many cities contains pollutants that are a carcinogen and that, over time, could cause cancer.
The FDA which regulates BOTTLED WATER said that, ”companies marketing bottled water as being safer than tap water are defrauding the American public.”
In 2001, one out of every four-community water systems did not conduct testing or report the results for all of the monitoring required to verify the safety of their drinking water.
Why Test Now?
- You are buying, selling, renting or leasing any home or office.
- Don’t assume your water is safe or the quality is high in your home, business, industrial site, or well.
- A quality water test puts you on the road to safe and effective water treatment.
- A vacant property can quickly mean unsafe water contamination.
- Some contaminants have significant short or long-term health risks.
- Our laboratory understands the appropriate approved Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) methodology and clearly interprets comparative quality in test results.
- We provide recommendations for treatment where your tests indicate a need.
- Our objective is to explain what you need, not what we need to sell.
- Your drinking water problems can be analyzed, solved and treated quickly.
- HIGHEST QUALITY TEST RESULTS NOW, AT LOWEST DISCOUNT PRICES
Is Your Drinking Water Safe?
Which State has one of the highest cancer rates? The most densely populated? One of the most industrial? The third smallest size geographically but the most EPA superfund sites of any other state? It’s New Jersey.
Private Well Water Quality and Safety — Do any of your neighbors have water quality problems? Do you have a water treatment system? Is it maintained? Has the taste or odor of your water changed? Did you know that groundwater travels slowly? How many Superfund sites and landfills are in your county? How close are gasoline stations or tanks to your property.
City and Public Drinking Water Quality and Safety— City and Public water quality is tested and regulated closely. However, did you know there are a number of common factors that can change the quality of your treated water from day to day? What's in your water? That is a good question that only laboratory analysis can answer
If you have your own well, you are responsible for being sure of your drinking water quality and safety. Private wells should be tested annually for nitrate and coliform bacteria to detect contamination problems early.
When ToTest Drinking Water For Quality and Safety?
In addition to an annual test recommended by the various states and The National Ground Water Association, both recommend that well owners test the water:
- YOU HAVE A CHILD, OR SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS PREGNANT, LACTATING OR NURSING AN INFANT?
- YOU HAVE ANY SICK OR ELDERLY ADULTS IN YOUR BUILDING?
- Any time there is a change in the taste, odor, or appearance of the well water, or if a problem occurs such as a broken well cap, a flood, or a new contamination source.
- Family members or house guests have recurrent incidents of gastrointestinal illness;
- You wish to monitor the efficiency and performance of home or building water treatment equipment
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- Identify potential problem sources.
- Have your water tested periodically.
- Have the test results interpreted and explained clearly.
- Follow a regular maintenance schedule for your well, or commercial water and maintain records.
- Immediately remedy any problems.
If you use town water, your government often tests it for you however; corrosive water or deteriorating pipes leading to or in your house or building may add contaminants to municipal drinking water before or after it enters your property. The possibility of having some form of bacterial or industrial contaminant in your drinking water has never been greater.
Where you live, or what you are living next to, can sometimes affect the quality of your water. The age of a home, building, or well, and length of time the water has been dormant or inactive can point to contamination.
- Lead in drinking water can cause a variety of adverse health effects. In babies and children, exposure to lead in drinking water can result in delays in physical and mental development. In adults, it can cause increases in blood pressure and kidney problems.
- IS your water source near a landfill, factory, dump, junkyard, or dry cleaning operation? — Test for volatile organic chemicals (such as gasoline components and cleaning solvents) pH, TDS, chloride, sulfate and metals.
- ARE you near a heavily salted roadway, seawater, or a road salt storage site and you notice the water tastes salty or signs of corrosion appear on pipes? — Test for chloride, TDS and sodium.
- ARE you near a coal or other mining operation? — Test for iron, manganese, aluminum, pH and corrosion index.
- IS your well in an area of intensive agricultural use? — Test for pesticides commonly used in the area, coli form bacteria, nitrate, pH and TDS.
- ARE you near a gas drilling or fracking operation? — Test for chloride, sodium, barium and strontium.
- DOES your water, smell like fuel oil or gasoline, and is your well located near an operational or abandoned fuel spill, gas station, or buried fuel storage tanks? — Test for fuel components or volatile organic compounds ('VOC's).
Our drinking water package provides the annual approved methodology for tests that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) really recommends for all water supplies. Our Complete Analysis package provides information that you can use to determine if you need to install a treatment system for home, well, apartment, industrial or agricultural use. The 70 single and multiple tests concentrate on analysis of every potential contaminant or parameter in drinking water including: lead and the metals, pesticides and pathogens, VOCs, Bacteria,Total coli form bacteria, E-Coli, Nitrates, Total dissolved solids (TDS), pH levels, that may come from city water, ground water or plumbing. Be cautious when it comes to an older building, home, apartment, or wells where the water system has not been active for more than a few months. We strongly recommend these tests before and after you buy or lease any home or industrial site, or any filtration or treatment system. If you need other analytical options, or customized tests, contact us. Our labs water tests clearly help you understand the problems and provides recommendations for treatment with the interests of a cleaner, greener environment always considered.
TODAY - SAVE NOW!
10% INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNT OFFER WHEN YOU ORDER ANY DRINKING WATER TESTS TODAY ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.WATERTESTAMERICA.COM TOTALING $101 OR MORE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON THAT PURCHASE. THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER OR DISCOUNT.
Water Tests We Provide:
Note: Consult your physician for any medical concerns you might have regarding water contaminants. Our company does not provide advice on health issues.
THE BEST LAB ANALYSIS VALUE IN THE INDUSTRY
- 150 Contaminants Coverate
- More Coverage Than All Retail Stores Water Tests
- Simple, Fast, and Easy
- No Mixing of Messy Inaccurate Colorimetric Kits, Reagents and Litmus Paper
- Free Retest And Corroboration of Every Contaminant Included
- Fast And Accurate USEPA Lab Analysis
- Lowest Price USEPA Lab Water Test For 150 Contaminants
- Designed for Apartment, Home, Drinking, Bottled Water, Well & Industry Water
WORLD CLASS CONTAMINANT COVERAGE
- 240 Contaminant Coverage
- Highest Quality Drinking Water Laboratory Testing Levels In Kit Form Worldwide
- The Safest Coverage Test That Exists
- Recommended for Natural Gas Drilling Areas
- 100% USEPA True Laboratory Quality Water Testing
- Free Retest And Corroboration of Every Contaminant Included
- Extra Copies of Results Free
- Great for: Wells, Springs, Lakes, Streams, Ponds, Farm, Home and Industrial Water
- 10% DISCOUNT – TODAY!
THE ALL PURPOSE SUPERIOR GRADE TEST
- 225 Contaminant Coverage
- 100% USEPA METHODOLOGY
- Six Times The Number Of Contaminants in State Test
- Superior Quality Drinking Water Laboratory Analysis in Kit Form
- Fast Turn Around
- Free Retest And Corroboration of Every Contaminant
- Yearly Testing and Monitoring For All Homes, Wells, Bottled Water, Industry Water
- General All Purpose Test
- GREAT DISCOUNT – TODAY!